Posted by Valenti's Views on February 17, 2017
I take no credit for this article. This article was written through the dailywire.com website. The author is Ben Shapiro. I endorse this article to you.
This article reports 15 falsehoods that Barack Obama proclaimed as truth to an adoring crowd in his final speech in Chicago on January 10, 2017. This guy is a slick liar and always has been. JV
“For 45 minutes, he babbled, fibbed, rehashed the good times and the other good times, the victories and the other victories, told a hackneyed fairy tale about the young prince who arrived in the swamps of Washington D.C. and left it a utopian vision at the mercy of an evil Troll.
And the media wept. Unfortunately, the speech was chock full of fibs.
Here were 15 of the worst falsehoods.
1. He Believes Change Comes From Ordinary People. Obama said, “I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it. After eight years as your president, I still believe that.” Really? That’s odd. His signature legislation forced benighted Americans to purchase health insurance and required religious Americans to forego their religious objections to contraceptives and abortion coverage. This is the same fellow who once referred to half the electorate as bitter clingers obsessed with God and xenophobia thanks to their poverty, and labeled the Tea Party as a terrorist entity.
2. American Exceptionalism Lies In Our Capacity To Change. No, actually, all people are capable of change, if some more so than others. Change may be worthwhile, but that’s not what makes America unique. What makes America exceptional is the foundational principles of individual freedom and limited government enshrined in our founding documents. But Obama said, “So that’s what we mean when we say America is exceptional. Not that our nation has been flawless from the start, but that we have shown the capacity to change, and make life better for those who follow.”
3. He Created A Thriving Economy. Obama bragged about “revers[ing] a great recession, reboot[ing] our auto industry, and unleash[ing] the longest stretch of job creation in our history.” Actually, he was responsible for the weakest recovery in American history, he blew out the national debt, and he ensured that trillions of dollars in investment money remained on the sidelines, as well as keeping underemployment at significant highs.
4. He Fixed Cuba. Obama bragged about “open[ing] a new chapter with the Cuban people.” But the Cuban people are still stuck living under a communist tyranny that has now been significantly enriched and empowered by Obama’s support.
5. He Disarmed Iran. Obama said he had “shut down Iran’s nuclear weapons program without firing a shot.” That’s patently untrue. The Associated Press reported yesterday that the Obama administration greenlit a shipment of tons of uranium to Iran. Iran has been secretly pursuing nuclear development, and Obama’s been ignoring it, as well as their material support for terrorism.
6. He Won “Marriage Equality.” Actually, Obama opposed same-sex marriage until his 2012 re-election campaign. It was Anthony Kennedy and his extraconstitutional mandate that “won” so-called “marriage equality.”
7. He “Secure[d] The Right To Health Insurance.” Actually, Obama just mandated that Americans buy health insurance at gunpoint. That’s not securing a right. That’s controlling others with coercion.
8. He Supports “Solidarity.” There has been no more divisive president in modern history than Obama. Obama has demonized his oppositions, termed them enemies, urged his followers to bring a gun to a knife fight. He has overrun limits on executive power, grandstanded on race, and labeled those who oppose him idiots who just don’t understand the moral arc of history.
9. Healthcare Costs Are Under Control. Obama said that health care costs are rising at the lowest rate in 50 years. This is a far cry from Obama’s claim that Obamacare would lower the cost of a typical family’s premium by $2,500 per year. Instead, premiums have skyrocketed inside Obamacare, and insurance companies have also raised premiums for employer-based insurance to compensate for the new regulations.
10. Race Relations Have Improved Under Obama. Obama stated, “I’ve lived long enough to know that race relations are better than they were 10, or 20, or 30 years ago – you can see it not just in statistics, but in the attitudes of young Americans across the political spectrum.” It’s true that race relations are better now than they were in 1994. But they have gotten markedly worse by every poll over the last eight years. That’s because of Obama’s insistence that a post-racial America is impossible. And Obama insisted that white people acknowledge that “when minority groups voice discontent, they’re not just engaging in reverse racism or practicing political correctness; that when they wage peaceful protest, they’re not demanding special treatment, but the equal treatment our Founders promised.” That’s not always true, though. Does it apply when protesters burn Baltimore or Ferguson over baseless claims of police brutality?
11. Obama Is Anti-Bubble. He said, “we become so secure in our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there.” Yes, Mr. President, you’ve made this a habit. And this speech was proof of it.
12. “No Foreign Terrorist Organization Has Planned And Executed” A Terror Attack. He also said ISIS was under control. Nonsense. His oddly specific formulation about terrorism is ridiculous. We’ve seen multiple major terrorist attacks in the United States under Obama, from Fort Hood to Boston to Orlando to San Bernardino. And we know from audio from John Kerry that the Obama administration allowed ISIS to grow long after Obama realized they were no longer the jayvee squad.
13. He’s “Worked To Close Gitmo, And Reform Our Laws Governing Surveillance.” Actually, he’s failed to close Gitmo, and his surveillance reform was prompted not by his own desire to protect civil liberties, but by widespread outcry at the extent of surveillance under the NSA as revealed by Edward Snowden.
14. The American Creed Is “Yes We Can.” No, actually. There are several American creeds, but “Yes We Can” isn’t among them. That was just a cheap slogan. E Pluribus Unum – that’s a creed Obama opposed with his intersectionality. In God We Trust – that’s a creed Obama opposed throughout his presidency. Liberty – nope, he wasn’t a fan. A Nation of Laws, Not of Men – nope. We Are Endowed By Our Creator With Certain Inalienable Rights – well, unless you cross the collective.
15. “Yes We Did.” No, actually. We didn’t. Which is why Obama leaves with his legacy in flames and the world on the brink of a serious period of international crisis.
Posted by Valenti's Views on January 12, 2017
Accomplishments? nada. It’s been Hillary’s abandonment of responsibility, regression of critical thinking, neglect of and deception on issues, hatred for her country and getting away from serious jail time.
It’s the Clinton foundation and its serious legal issues, the defective moral character of the Clinton’s, the ugly way power has corrupted them and Hillary’s Benghazi lies.
It’s the unearthing of evidence never seen of those who seem to conveniently die around the Clinton’s, the hypocritical spirit within each of them, their tacit agreement for democratic voter fraud and the looking away from plain wrongdoing.
It’s not what matters most in life, it’s political expediency which they crave. How can you NOT have Chelsea, who grew up around all this deception, lying and serious moral and behavioral concerns, come into adulthood half way screwed up?
Posted by Valenti's Views on October 17, 2016
Donald Trump laid out his policies during the convention speech. He spoke of the constitution only once, in passing, during his speech. This deeply disturbs me.
I seriously wonder if he will bypass the limits of his constitutional authority as president, if he wins the election. Some of what he proposes feels good, but, will never get passed.
There is a nagging feeling in my gut that something is wrong here.
Clinton is completely unacceptable, has no moral compass, is past feeling, is suspected of ordering killings of some of her closest domestic political allies, wears the Benghazi massacre on her heart forever, sucked at being secretary of state, has a ruthless political machine in her back pocket and has earned a crooked reputation.
She cares nothing for the nation. Evidence of that is in the details of her email scandal. They should lock her up and throw away the key. With Hillary, I know what I am getting; genuine garbage. With Trump, I remain uncertain of what is coming forth.
What nags at me constantly—is the fact that I am honestly unsure if he will govern as he has laid out in the convention. His political past has been identified with the other party, until recently. How much will that play into his decision making if he becomes president?
I have never felt so uncertain, politically, then this year. There are so many uncertainties yet to be resolved. I know ONE THING for certain, Hillary Clinton will NEVER receive my vote. Now I just have to figure out who else is going to get it.
Posted by Valenti's Views on July 22, 2016
The phrase “Gun violence” is clever language. This phrase, incognito, attempts to strip law abiding Americans of the God given right to bear arms. The question here is: “How can you strip a God-given right away from the people of the United States? The answer: You never will because it is a God-given right, not a man-made one.”
The problem with gun violence, in large part, emanates from cities and states that insist gun control is the answer. Ironically, those cities and states that possess this thinking pattern generally end up with chronic, cyclical murder rates and other types of serious crime. Those cities and states under this type of governance are run by democrats.
It is not very hard to see the causal relationship between the disarmament of the American people and the true nature of disarmament motivation. Unfortunately, it is leftist policies which produce such disastrous results. No Second Amendment and the political elite take total control. No Second Amendment and “We, The People,” become “We, The Beggars.” No Second Amendment and we have no First Amendment. What’s next–if that happens?
Posted by Valenti's Views on July 8, 2016
Donald Trump has had extra-marital affairs of public record.He is an immoral, disrespectful user of women.
When you have public affairs with a woman you are married to, get divorced from your first wife partly because of that affair, marry the first adulterer who becomes the second wife, have a second affair with another adulterer, divorce the second wife, and eventually marry Milania, his current wife, who has allegedly spread naked for a magazine, what does that tell you?
Ted Cruz is a one woman man and always has been. Donald Trump has an immoral, soap opera type existence. Ted Cruz is upright, has a moral compass, is consistently courteous, kind and genuinely benevolent. Donald Trump, on the other hand, has questionable character.
We cannot have a man for president of the United States who cannot control his desires and who refuses to give his whole heart and mind to the woman he has married. Donald Trump treats women as if they are discardable. Is that the way he will treat the office of the Presidency of the United States, as if it is discardable?
Posted by Valenti's Views on April 8, 2016
Charlie Sykes, a prominent radio show personality in Wisconsin, interviews Donald Trump. Sykes asks questions and often, as is the case, Trump sidesteps about 1/2 his questions. Listen carefully.
Posted by Valenti's Views on March 29, 2016
Posted by Valenti's Views on March 28, 2016
Posted by Valenti's Views on March 23, 2016
Posted by Valenti's Views on March 21, 2016